Asaduddin Owaisi called Gyanvapi decision 'completely wrong', said 'violation of Places of Worship Acts'
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi termed the Varanasi Court's decision as completely wrong and said that allowing Hindus to pray inside the 'Vyas Ka Tekhana' area is a violation of the Places of Worship Act. . He also said that the Intejamia Masjid Committee will appeal against this decision in the Allahabad High Court.
Speaking to reporters, Asaduddin Owaisi said, "...the entire matter has been settled with the decision taken by the court...This is a violation of the Places of Worship Act, 1991...This is a completely wrong decision."
"The judge who pronounced the judgment was on his last day before retirement. The judge appointed the District Magistrate as receiver on January 17 and finally he pronounced the judgment directly. He himself had said that no prayer was made since 1993. It's been 30 years." , How did they know there was an idol inside? This is a violation of the Places of Worship Act.'' He further said,
"They have ordered the grill to be opened within 7 days. 30 days should have been given to appeal. This is a wrong decision. Unless the Modi government says that they stand by the Places of Worship Act, this will continue. Will remain." During the verdict of Babri Masjid ownership case, I had expressed this apprehension. The Places of Worship Act was made part of the basic structure of the Supreme Court judgment, then why are the lower courts not following the order?"
Earlier on Wednesday, a Varanasi court had allowed Hindu devotees to offer prayers at the 'Vyas ka Tekhana' area inside the Gyanvapi Mosque complex. The court has asked the district administration to make necessary arrangements in the next seven days. "The puja will start within seven days. Everyone will have the right to perform the puja," lawyer Vishnu Shankar Jain, representing the Hindu side, told ANI.
After the court allowed the puja, lawyer Sohan Lal Arya said, "Today we are feeling very proud. Yesterday's decision of the court was unprecedented... Arrangements have been made but it (Vyas Ka Tekhana) has been closed for devotees." Has not been opened for." As yet...
Speaking on the court order, Muslim side's lawyer Akhlaq Ahmed said that they will approach Allahabad High Court to challenge the decision. Akhlaq Ahmed said, 'We will go to Allahabad High Court against the decision. The order ignores the Advocate Commissioner Report of 2022, the ASI report and the 1937 decision, which was in our favor. The Hindu side has not provided any evidence that prayers were held before 1993. There is no such statue at that place."
Another lawyer Merajuddin Siddiqui said that he will approach higher courts regarding this order.
"I will not accept any such order. Both the District Magistrate and the District President are working together. We will fight this legally. This is happening to take political advantage. The same attitude is being adopted as in the Babri case. it was done." Mosque issue. The commissioner's report and the ASI report had earlier said that there was nothing inside. “We are very unhappy with the decision,” Merajuddin Siddiqui said.
Meanwhile, the basement of the mosque has four 'tahkhanas' (cellars), one of which is still in the possession of the Vyas family, who lived there. Vyasa had petitioned that, as a hereditary priest, he should be allowed to enter the tahkhana and resume worship.

No comments:
Post a Comment